Fears everywhere as many Nigerians feared that the ultimate cycler sheme has crashed.
But there is nothing to fear as Peter Wolfing has released a video on the website detailing the whole meltdown and how they are trying to improve things.
According to him, over 1,200000 Nigerians have registered for the scheme and numbers continues to increase at a geometric rate.
The statement by the founder/owner of Ultimate Cycler – Peter Wolfing reads
At Ultimate Cycler we are introducing our global commitment over the next few days to provide each country we serve even greater value. As you know we are now having more than 100,000 to 200,000 thousand new members daily and have a large percentage of the new subscribers from Nigeria.
Therefore we are doing the following ASAP over the next few days to ensure our global commitment will impact each and every Ultimate Cycler subscriber no matter where you live in the world.
1. We are adding an additional income source
2. Providing a new design and layout
3. During Q1 registering Ultimate Cycler in Nigeria with an Office and legal presence.
4. Will offer life time admin fee to avoid different charges throughout the year.
5. An amazing Christmas income opportunity the everyone can participate in.
Please be sure to check your inbox for more details as we get closer and my next update.